Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Jet Setting

I decided last night that New England was so...well, passe, (ya know so LAST YEAR). Maryland did not get enough of me so I hopped on a plane and jetted down here. A little warmer and more things to do. (although I do really enjoy my time in New England all the same, perhaps some other time).

I have worn the same two sets of clothes since Saturday though, so I had better go get them washed! Not much else to report except that it was a wonderfully sunny day here in MD and now I have to wrestle with were I shall eat dinner. (my life is full of such complicated descisions!).

I think 11 hours at work is long enough, don't you?

Over and out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

11 hours of work is more than enough, but that's ok, it'll keep you out of trouble right?:) As to seafood,
Hold tight, hold tight, hold tight, hold tight
Foo-ra-de-ack-a-sa-ki
Want some sea food mama!
Shrimpers and rice they're very nice

For any fellow lovers of the Andrews Sisters out there:)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

Does the man live?

11:22 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

Russ,
What Andrews Sisters song is that? Did you know the Hitchman sisters are huge fans? Don't publish this on the internet or anything, but we used to have a CD and, like... sing along. (!!!!) Especially Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy. Look out.

And as to the seafood, Adam... I'll take some steamed clams. :)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home