Saturday, May 21, 2005

Snap Crackle Pop

No, I am not eating breakfast. I have been sick all week with a whopper of a head/sinus infection. Lately I get out of bed, think about doing something for a while, and then go take a nap to recover from the massive exertion. My ears have been trying to clear for days and make the oft associated with cereal sounds regularly, and they hurt. I have never had my top molars or cheekbones hurt from a sinus infection, not until now. I get to take a big horse pill of an antibiotic twice a day, (go get 'em! -down the hatch). What was it Leouwenhoek, (I will NOT spell his name correctly-the inventor of the microscope) said? "Wretched little beasties"-I think that is what he called em. May they all die!

It is odd to be gone for two weeks on business and then come home for a week of isolated solitary confinement, but I repeat myself. I am moving about today and hope to be in church tommorow, so all is well. Oh, and my boss has "clipped my wings" so I may be sticking around for a bit, we will see!

Three weeks ago my big excitment was bouncing from state to state and "enhancing shareholder value" for work. Today the highpoints thus far are laundry, a nap and a hair cut. Wow, I am worn out, are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger emilie said...

you know what is funny - before i even opened these comments i was thinking - i bet there is at least one each from mother hen and my mom. and i was RIGHT!
if you ever want these moms to comment on your blog, just put that you've been sick.
;)

2:03 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

Dear Adam,
Where are you? What the not posting in a month? You had better be in Maryland or have some other dang good reason.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home