Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Agent Orange in the House!



Hail the dirty diaper, sing the wonders of googles and squeals of delight! For a one week engagement only: "Bachelor Manor" is showing the ever famous "agent orange". Catch him before he is gone! Get your customized 7 month old drool/spitup stain on your favorite clothes! Change a dirty diaper, the crowd goes wild. Watch him flirt with the ladies! See him scoot across the floor. Or best yet the thrill of the day: The 'Continuing Adventures of Naked Boy!' Todays adventure- the daily bath in the sink. "I was getting my evening bath when the call came in...duty calls mom, gotta go! Off to save the world!"

Adam (can you buy one of these guys on E-bay?)

5 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Wow Adam, that kid is awesome:) I can't wait to make his acquaintance this weekend:) As was once well observed, "turn off the tv and let's watch the baby for a while!"

10:32 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I heartily agree with all! I could just sit and hold him and play with him all day. However, we think that last night he spat up into one of my heater vents, that will be a gift that keeps on giving!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Adam, about the above "comment deleted" thing. I'm new to the blog world and don't really know what I'm doing.
I wanted to thank you for having us over at your house for the movie/baby watching night! It was grand! Agent Orange was by far the cutest star of the evening!*** My blog is at playerpianoplayer.blogspot.com
Thanks again!
~Elisabeth~

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

hahhhahahhahahhahahahha
(evil smiling)

the phantom of the bloggs has struck again!

i know whwere you live adam.....

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home