Saturday, July 23, 2005

Never to young to start!



Mommy said he has to wait another 20 years, but Agent Orange looked ready to go to me! Now if I could just reach those handlebars! If you zoom in you can just make out his two front teeth.


The picture on the left got uncle in a bit of trouble, that is until I pointed out the red-sleeved arm! The agent had just finished drooling on the tank.

The right hand picture required mom's assistance, she is hiding on the far side and holding one foot.

3 Comments:

Blogger emilie said...

wow. brilliant.
i used to know someone else named A.O. too. But it stood for Asbury O'Leary.

how come hitchmans or former hitchmans are the only people who comment on here?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

What do you mean Em? I don't think I'm a Hitchman, or an ex- Hitchman, and I certainly hope I'm not dead, that would be a most unpleasant surprise... I think the truth is that the Dashing Agent already has all the ladies swooning. All us other guys are just jealous:)

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ is quite right.
From a girl's perspective, I'd have to say A.O. does capture your heart from the time you first meet him! He's quite a handsome little guy, isn't he?
Great pictures Adam! :)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home