Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The end of the world as I knew it

Welp, (as my sister and others might say).

My blogging life ended almost as suddenly as my traveling life. That's right, I am home pretty much all of the time. While this means I am rather enjoying myself and quite happy to have my life back, the daily morsels of life are not so exciting as the "jet-setting" lifestyle was, (for others to read that is).

Once I could type about the warm beaches of Southern Florida or snowing New England, (in the same day). Now I get excited about making cookies in the "Ducati of mixers" or lighting off the real thing after a winter of sitting. The latter I did last night and was amazed by the length of flame shooting out of the pipes, enriched by the fouled carbs. What a glorious cold ride followed!

The other events of last night even further my point: While I was awefully happy to clean out the nasty moldy gas grill in my back-yard and cook up some burgers, (yes, with a fried egg on them!), that does not look very exciting in print, (besides you can't taste things here).

So I am afraid my posts will continue to be sparadic, with one exception: I will begin to comment on each movie night flick and would welcome other's views on what we watch. Tune in soon for my take on last months, "Cinderella Man".


Adam

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

What was your third thought?

(my first was "smarty pants")

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I didn't see you twice a week, I would have thought you were dead!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home