Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Twitch I'm not, (not)

Perhaps due to my monday pipe organ labors or just because it tasted so good to me this morning, I chose to pour nearly four cups of coffe down my "gullet", (Benny's term) prior to starting my first task at work.

The problem? My first task was a VTC, (TLA for Video Tele Conference). I was supposed to sit quietly, listen and speak only when necessary. I felt like I wanted to explode and go ricochetting, (we'll leave the spell checking for those who do it best, perhaps another "second thought"?), around the room while screaming "C-A-F-F-I-E-N-E". So instead I just sat bouncing my legs up and down at a physcotic, rate and had visions of "Deen a meetay" and singing mountain Goats dancing around my head. I am glad no-one was watching me when I broke down laughing at myself for no obvious, external reason.

When my equipment was talked about and I made comment I was told to relax. I assured them it was due to the coffee I had injested and not any degree of anger.

One of the east coast bosses called me later and told me that my legs bouncing around were a significant distraction.

The Twitch label, I am afraid, is size 9.5 and as such, I must wear it.

Adam

Comments made regarding the afore-aluded to cinematagraphic production, do not in anyway reflect the opinion of the composer of this literary marvel, (hereafter "post"). His unshakable opionion is that it, (the cinematagraphic production) resembled many layers of stale bread separated by the smallest layers of rich sweet icing. The necessity for chewing loaves of this bread to sample the "icing" is regretable. Secure it through a "risk mitigation timeshare arrangement", (how's Blockbuster suit you?) so that you may Fast Fwd Chew through the "bread". While "Hoodwinked" contains diamonds of wit and humor tons of worthless rock must be hauled out of the mine to find them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Grant: If Mark and LeAnn don't want the TV it's up for grabs, (but only if I die via Caffiene overdose)! The bike is a different story..if your parents would let you have it we could work out an arrangement, (they would ensure my death a second time otherwise!) Truely though you will have to share the spoils with the Hitchmen's and I believe Moi has her prints on the TV.

The really ironic thing about my nitrous injection yesturday? It was 50% decaf! (I tried Jenne)

Moira: I was kinda hoping to climb around like a monkey and get yelled at sooner than 40 years from now, perhaps next summer the church can finish the pipes in the swell ranks. (that is if we can convince Carl to come back!)

Thanks to all who helped!!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or an anti-gravity device for Mr. Hanks!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

On ballet shoes: I once owned a pair that was given to me...but they were not my size. (another long story there) Guess I'll have to work on my "Pas de Deux".

On future pipe cleaning endevors: Hopefully the next few months spring/summer.

Regarding Moi loosing "spry-ness" or "spatial efficiency" I highly doubt it!


Indeed the anti-gravity thing seemed to work. When he was changing those bulbs up on that ladder I was convinced we were going to end up with "Darrell sausage" as he fell on the pipes.

12:54 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

oh my, this sounds exciting.

Adam, you should try drinking milk in the mornings in stead of coffee. If you need something hot, try Good Earth Tea. And I really think you should take a job every morning before work, to get all the energy out.

Just a suggestion. ;)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home