Thursday, September 28, 2006

There and Back again, again

Just like a hobbit who leaves home just to return again - I set out for Pullman tommorow, on my bike, to visit a friend, just to return again. Also like a hobbit, as with my excursion to CA this summer on my bike, I return each time changed. As in a book where each page takes you further from the begining; so every trip I take, for work or pleasure, seems to take me further from who I used to be. I cannot quite say "where" I am going, but going I am just the same.

So many pages have turned in this book of my pilgrimage since my last post, it would be impossible for me to recap in any detail. The states I have been in this summer will suffice: CA, OR, NV, ID, AZ, NJ, PA and of course WA. I have slept at various times: on the ground near snow capped moutains, in the NJ house my father grew up in, two hours south of San Francisco, and in an old mining town in Nevada. Now with one quick trip I say farewell to a fabulous summer and prepare for the plunge into "the tunnel" that is winter in the pacific northwest.


I will sign off with some pictures from my summer.

Adam









3 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

Enjoyed reading your tales, my friend. I cannot seem to find another way to get ahold of you, so here goes nothing. Miss you and your family deeply. Please, get in touch, sometime. -Bucky

10:19 AM  
Blogger Kevin Krasinski said...

Hey Adam,
Are you still there?
-Kevin Krasinski

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Rosa said...

Thanks for the well written info. Keep on posting!

Greetings from Torrent

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home